Vanaõue Holiday Centre in Viljandi County Estonia is an ideal place for active recreation and spending time all year round. Canoe trips, trout fishing, paintball, archery track and much more!
In order to make your stay more entertaining, you can ask us to schedule hosts as well as bands. When pre-ordered, extreme sports lovers can also mountain climb, play paintball, practice archery and do other interesting activities!
Vanaõue Holiday Centre in Estonia offers:
- an opportunity to choose between four party halls
- seminar services
- saunas (two Finnish saunas and a smoke sauna)
- bands, hosts
- active recreation
- trout fishing
- ball games (volleyball, football etc. on grass and sand fields)
- canoe trips on Navesti River(also for very large groups!)
- walking tours with a guide on the Sakala road and bog hikes in the Hüpassaare bog with an opportunity to swim in a bog pool
- swimming in Navesti River